Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Why do april FOOLS fall in love?

Ok, understanding that today is "April Fool's" Day, I haven't been hit with ANY April Fool's jokes and I've really fallen back my distribution (guess I'm getting old), but I have run into SOOO much "Lovey Dovey" stuff.  Everything from comedy, make-ups, break-ups, couples on campus, love letters, just and abundance of the stuff.  Iono what that means, but I figured I'd post some of my favorite things I've encountered in this "Why do april FOOLS fall in love" segent.  Enjoy!


Thanks to @Sunshiiine, I jacked this video from her. Check her out.

Murs - "Part of Me"
Why isn't THIS stuff on the radio? This song is genius.

This may a different variation of "love", but check it out.


On that note, I think that's enough.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

ahhh haha it is HILARIOUS. your bloggin like its twitter tho "@Sunshiiine" haha i can diigggggg!!!

:)


If we can't fight, we can't make up...

classic!