Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Throwback + A Thought...

For SOME reason I went to sleep at 4:sumn AM and woke up at 7:00.  It's Raining. I check my Twitter and see this from Rev Run:

"Good morning Kings & Queens! Be confident! Be classy! Be kind! Walk around as if u have an invisible crown on your head!"

Don't know why, but with that, I couldn't help but to think of this song...



On this rainy day, I encourage YOU to be SOMEONE'S light today.  You can't shine on everyone, but I hope that you can illuminate one person's life.  Lord knows Im trying :)

And on another note... DON'T FORGET!

THIS Friday, June 5th, 2009 I'll be performing for DC Follow Fridays at Axum in Washington, DC.  It's located at 1934 9th Street NW.  Doors open at 9pm (free before 10:00) and $5 after 10:00pm.  I should be performing around 11:00pm, and I plan on giving a SHOW! Come through and spread the word!
Also, shouts out to The Fly Girl Guide for posting the info on their website! Gotta love having the fly girls show love, check them out ASAP!


No comments: