Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Clif Soulo - Summertime Love

New Music from the homie Clif Soulo.  If you're not familiar, here's your chance.  This is his new single "Summertime Love".  This has a quality summer feel and the title speaks for itself.  I'm definitely feeling this because I just wrapped up "The Relationship" so I'm still stuck in that mode.  Check it out!





A note from Clif Soulo himself:

Here is the new joint I'm pushing right now, Summertime Love (produced by the homie Sammy J). The title pretty much sums it up, laid back, feel good joint for the summer. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Oh, and funny story about this song. I wrote this in may-ish, early june right. And I was getting stressed the hell out because If I didn't get a chance to record this soon enough, I'd either have to wait until next summer or put it out in the fall/winter (which would be kinna silly). So shouts out Noah and Coogler Studios for letting me do my thang and get this joint finished, otherwise this might have been on the shelf like my other project (forever be hip hop) for the moment anyways.

Until Next time...

Peace,

Clif Soulo

1 comment:

Clif Soulo said...

Once again, much respect and love for this post bruh, real shit.