Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

#MusicMonday - Ice the Villain "Pretty Wings Rmx" & "Say Aah"


I've realized that while I've been QUITE productive lately, you guys (the MOST important people in this entire situation), wouldn't really know.  Of course it's not your fault, but I've been posting funny videos and supporting others so much that I haven't really been keeping you guys up to speed with me.  

So, for this #MusicMonday I bring you two songs.  One is my version of Maxwell's "Pretty Wings", and the second is an added verse to Trey Songz' "Say Ahh".


ENJOY.


Maxwell & Ice the Villain - "Pretty Wings Rmx"




Trey Songz & Ice the Villain - "Say Aah Rmx"


Props to DJ Uneek and B.P. Cooper for spinnin that "Say Aah" at Club 24 in DC the other night. #FNFG

No comments: