Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Ice the Villain - "Theraflu Flow (Viral)"

Been under the weather for a lil bit, but the work continues. I was originally gonna do something completely different to this Queen Latifah "U.N.I.T.Y." track, but once I hit the studio I figured I should switch things up.

Many artists are stuck on having a picture-perfect image or always having this one "sound", but I think it's important people see all sides. Whether you like him or not, you can listen to Gucci Mane and hear about 100 different voices (not sure if he's actually sick or it's the drugs, but you get the point lol). That's what I'm giving you here. Sure I don't sound as amazing as usual, but I got my sick ass outta bed and got to work! CHUUCH!



Video directed and edited by the homie Chill

Download the mp3 here: http://tinyurl.com/ITVTheraflu

No comments: