Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

I TRY NOT TO LIE TO THE L.@.Me's!!

Remember I told you that over the Christmas Holidays my brother and I made a video for "Serious"?  Well, I said I'd post it.  And before you start ANY internet hatery... allow me to say:
  1. I know my room's dirty... 
  2. Yes, the video was done in about 20-30 minutes 
  3. You no like...?  Eat JOINT!
Shouts out to my brother Ryan (R_Dot_P83) for allowing me to borrow his time for my foolery!!  Don't get it confused, he does QUALITY videos and gets guap for 'em so holla at 'em!  


Btw... my birthday is in less than one hour!!
Btw (Pt.2) I was born at 11:20am... at that time... take a shot of Hennessy (or whatever you prefer)

2 comments:

LCD said...

Good shit bwoi! Don't worry bout anyone hatin cuz most of these dudes don't have the skill, drive, resources and/or guap to make anything that's remotely on the same playing field as what we got over here...

Ice the Villain said...

lol... good point!