Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

VDay - Who Do YOU Love?

Too often, people forget the important things in their lives when frivolous "holidays" such as Valentine's Day come along.  All attention is put on loving a partner.  Now, I'm not Anti-Valentine's Day or anything, hell I have a Valentine, but I just want to put things in perspective.  We laugh, we cry, we fight, we make-up, we break-up, but only a few things shan't leave you...  For me, it's one of my loves, what I like to call "Ignorant Oil".  You may find it in a bottle, glass, cup, flask, party, social, bar, or your stash under your bed.  But one thing's for sure, it can give you a love no one else could.  Ahhh... where would I be without you "IO"?  When the club was lame but I had the time of my life, or when I had to hold my partner down on a double date and the "Other Friend" wasn't so cute... "IO", I don't want you to feel neglected on Valentine's Day, nope, not at all.  Matter-o-fact, maybe I can incorporate you into the festivities... I'm sure she won't mind.  Alcohol, this "Pick-Me-Up Wednesday" is my ode to not only you, but the other individuals that share my love for you and the immense joy you bring.  CHEERS!

The Godfather of Soul Loves You!


You've had your share of fun with Mr. Turner!
REEEMIX!  Shouts out to Chainz for the link.


And well, Im sure you had to be involved in this somehow!


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!


Hey folks, do you have any clips of people that share m'Love?  Post them in the comment box if you do... otherwise, I won't be upset.  Not everyone knows TRUE love when they see it! lol

1 comment:

LCD said...

The dominoes were sick... and i almost died at the fat dude "levitating" LMAO!