Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Players Voice.com - Mr. Brewsky's "Speak On It"

If you've been following my blog (like you SHOULD be) then you already know I got much love for my folks over at Players Voice, the #1 website for SPORTS talk (not gossip and random banter, SPORTS talk).  Now I won't lie, I'm not the biggest sports buff there is, but whenever I need to know what's going on I check them out at Players Voice.  

I've been loving their latest segment, "Speak On It" w/ Mr. Brewsky, every Wednesday.  The segment is now on its 3rd Week and is not only informative for those that are not big on sports, but also quite funny and exciting for those that are.  

Check it out NOW!  


Gotta respect that they showed your boy love w/ the musical selection!  
Bookmark this site and stay on top of the latest in 
Sports Talk!

No comments: