Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

DOUBLETIME VIRALS!!

Gotta say this is personally a proud moment for me. I recently released the mp3 of a track called "In the Game" (produced by P.L.) and have been getting great reviews. Now, I present to you the viral video directed and edited by yours truly. It's a humble video, but Final Cut Pro is addictive and I plan on giving you more very soon!

Download the mp3 to "In the Game" HERE!

Also, below is the first video from my collaborative project with the homie Ricosuave, called "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. The track is produced by Mel G and samples a wild collection of audio sampling from Jay-Z, DMX, Kirk Franklin, and an intro from Training Day. Check it out!

Download the mp3 to "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" HERE:

No comments: