Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Ice the Villain - "No Lanes" (Viral Video)

NEW MUSIC & VIDEO FROM YOURS TRULY!!

Quick lil something I put together and wanted to get out to the people. The beat is Rihanna's "Wait Your Turn". Video shot by the homie Chill.

Ice the Villain - No Lanes from Ice the Villain on Vimeo.


You'll probably be hearing a lot more about "Lenny No Lanes" in the future. Simply put, yet another alias I've made for myself speaking to the constant desire that today's critics have to categorize an artist. Of course I see it's necessity (to an extent), but I also see the necessity to go against the grain. From my start to now I've been on ALL KINDS of tracks and touched on ALL KINDS of topics/concepts. This WILL NOT stop!

Anyhow, download the .mp3 for "No Lanes" HERE:

Download the mp3 here: tinyurl.com/​ITVNoLanes

No comments: