Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

LCD Needs YOUR Help!!

From Mr. Bout Dat Money:

For those that don't know, "I dO Music" is THE premiere networking and promotional event for black music in Atlanta... it's held on the 1st Thursday of every month and they have a few performers and a beat battle. You already know I'm tryna get in this beat battle, right??? 

Basically I submitted a beat, and they select the contestants based on quality of the beat and general response..... that's where y'all come in. Here's what I need you to do:

1. Click on this link and listen to "SUMTHIN FOREIGN"

2. Sign up for a FREE SoundCloud account (only takes a couple minutes)

3. Leave me a comment saying how HOT the beat is.... and no, you won't be lying cause that shit is some fiiiiii

That's it! 5 minutes outta your day.... all help is greatly appreciated and i'll try to include you in my Grammy acceptance speech ;-) 

No comments: