Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

"The Relationship" (Chopped & Screwed) by DJ Uneek

I'm a southern boy regardless of where I'm from, and anyone from/in the South (that I've ever met at least) HAS to respect some good chopped & screwed music (RIP DJ Screw).  With the crazy response that "The Relationship" has been getting, which is slowly beginning a snowball effect leading into some pretty big things, it's only right that FNFG's own, DJ Uneek (@UneekSound), put his DJ'ing expertise to work and even further the masterpiece.  I HOPE you didn't just think "Lead by Example" was the entirety of DJ Uneek's talent!  I must say, he did a damn good job w/ this one and I'm happy to have him bless the project.  It's crazy hearing my voice C&S, but I think you'll like this one. 

Pour up (WHATEVER it is you pour), light up, and sit back... 

This is only the beginning, World. Watch what we do next!



No comments: