Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Black Boy White Boy

I was looking through my iTunes and noticed that I never highlighted this AMAZING mixtape!  I didn't even know when it came out until my homie Matt from Morehouse let me know about it.  For most people that get a chance to see what I listen to, Young Dro is up there with Gucci Mane as far as entertainment, but he can actually rap.  I also like Yung LA, but he's newer so I'm not too fond yet.

Anyway, check out this mixtape, "Black Boy Swag, White Boy Tags".  The skits are hilarious, and you can really tell that this is how these gentleman act on a DAILY, NO ACTING! LMAO!



Highlight Tracks:
  • Take Off
  •  Ain’t I (Remix)
  • Freestyle
  • Young Dro & Yung LA - Shower
  • All The Money (ITV Note: STRIP CLUB ANTHEM)
  • Party
  • So Futuristic
  • Excuse Me (ITV Note: I sing this hook around my mom all the time, HILARIOUS!)
  • Who Got Strong Freestyle
  • Still Selling Drugs
  • Bonus
Shouts out to Matt & Rick.

Oh yeah, and check out this mixtape I found looking through TheChillSpotOnline.com, just click the mixtape artwork below, download, and enjoy.  It's a very eclectic and entertaining mixtape to say the least... LEARN IT!


Shouts out to Chill.
-L.@.Me-
.goNe.

1 comment:

RICOSUAVEatl said...

I dont really like Young LA even tho we're from the same zone..but DRO is that dude....

and Hollyweerd is the shit...you gotta download their first album/mixtape too..and download their first song they put out last year 'Weerdo'..that shit goes sooo hard....