Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Hey... Like "Quality"?

I tend to enjoy it as well.  Heard the rough version of this track a while ago, but it's good stuff so I'm posting the final mix.  Shouts out to the homie G*Two, here's his words to the public.

"What's the deal folks? G*Two here. I hope everybody's new year is going good. Hopefully all is well. I've been kinda busy lately but i'm still working on what's slated to be my next project - The Sum of All Fears EP - so I recently re-recorded this song and missed the deadline to submit it on a certain mixtape, so I wanted to shoot it to you guys to check out. Also if you find time to post it onto your respective websites, I appreciate it. It's entitled "Hey Love" and is a story about a night at 1350 Okie street, back when it was what it used to be... So check it out and feel free to share it.

Thanks again, G*Two"



-Update- I just changed the link if it messed up before....

No comments: