Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

CO-SIGN CAPTAIN STRIKES AGAIN!



     Let me preface this post by getting this understood... when I stand behind something, I ALWAYS have a reason.  You may not always agree with my reason, but I will have a reason.  The same goes for this case...  

I have been listening to this project, Marsha Ambrosius' "Yours Truly" mixtape since I went on break from Howard University for Christmas and New Year's Holidays.   Every time I hear it, it feels like a brand new body of work.  EVERYTHING is original (to my knowledge, at least), and the production is exceptional.  It's a good listen for cleaning in the crib, doing homework, relaxing, riding home from dates, and just zoning out when you want to get away from the sometimes overly-aggressive Hip-Hop scene.  I have NEVER heard a MIXTAPE like this, it FEELS like an ALBUM (correction: a GREAT ALBUM).  The "Songstress" from Floetry is a FORCE on the solo tip.

Enough gassing... PLEASE download this NEAR-FLAWLESS body of work and pass it along if you believe in QUALITY and PURE TALENT!  Ladies, you'll thank me later.  Fellas... YOU'LL thank me later. 

Click HERE, RIGHT HERE, OVER HERE, OR HERE to Download. 

ps
If you're wondering why I've typed so much.  It's 1:30am and I have a term paper due in the morning that I DO NOT want to do for my Black Aesthetics class (sad, I know).

Back to work...

No comments: