Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Pick-Me-Up Wednesday!!!

Ok, lemme say this.  The past few days have been pretty crazy for me... in a good way.  I've been in talks with some pretty influential folks in the area (and beyond), so the grind is ONLY gettin' more and more serious.  If you wondered why I didn't do a "T.Y.M.E. Machine Monday", I was locked in a room making NEW crack, much further beyond any Time Machine... trust me.  I've learned to never tell moves until they've already happened so I won't jinx myself, but understand things are coming together wonderfully in '09.  With that being said, this is a 2-part "Pick-Me-Up Wednesday".  There's one "Pick-Me-Up" for my fellow DMV Artists, and another for everyone... just work with me.

First off, with the momentum I'm beginning to gain in the area and with another few choice artists, I've been trying to raise the bar creatively and push the envelope.  With that, I've been trying to stay abreast of the newest happenings in the industry and taking note of the newcomers.... inspiration and motivation if you will.  I've watched these next few videos too many times... it gets me in the zone to up the ante.  DMV Artists, I hope it does the same for you... Let's Get It!

Cory Gunz & Micket Factz on "The Deal"

ATM Vs. HighCollide Rap Battle: smh

Just the tip of the iceberg, but moving along to what the kids came to see.  Ricosuave
put me onto these videos so shouts out to him.  That's another guy that's making moves in ATL so make sure to check his page out @ Ricosuaveatl.blogspot.com (hence the hyperlinking of his name, lol).

John Witherspoon - Steroids

John Witherspoon - MySpace


John Witherspoon - Soup Cans

John Witherspoon - Hoochies (My favorite)


LMAO!  John Witherspoon is definitely a legend.  Stay tuned.  Classes at HU start today and I'm definitely NOT looking forward to it... wish me luck. 

No comments: