Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Pick Me Up Wednesday!!!

Wow... after such a great day last night (minus the CRAZY cold), let's keep up the momentum with "PMUW".  Personally, I need to laugh right now, so join me!

Need a few encouraging words?
Sorry, but whoever owns this might as well invest in rope, razors, or pharmaceuticals...


U mad!!! lmao!


U already know how I feel about "them". smh.


Not sure how many of you watched inauguration to watch Obama get sworn in, but he had a bit of a struggle getting the words right... observe.


LOVE:
And now, a special treat for my more sensitive readers.  If you're into "love" and the craziness that comes along with it.  Check out this upcoming feature film.  Looks promising...
"Checkmates"

Ok, so I'm not the best at this whole "love thing", and I've been caught in a few lies, but damn... this next piece is what I would like to call...

"WRONG PLACE... RIGHT TIME"
fail owned pwned pictures
Lesson: DO NOT CHEAT DURING TERRORIST ATTACKS!


I don't even know what to say after that, but I DO know I've got class soon and have done NONE of the work I was supposed to do.  Guess I was doing too much enjoying the whole Inaugration craze a little too much.  Oh well, back to the routine...

No comments: