Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

ATL Brainwashed Me!!!

Ok, I told y'all I was about QUALITY music... now, what exactly is Quality?  That's debatable.  I'm a fan of LOTS of different music, and I like certain music for certain reasons.  I like lyricism.  I like wordplay.  I like a lot of things.  I also like pure entertainment.  And for that reason, I will admit that I am a fan of artists like Soulja Boy... have you seen his YouTube videos??!?!  Hilarious....

Now, I'm building up to say something pretty bold, for me at least.  After being FORCED to listen to certain music in ATL by my best friend Rick and his homies... I've become a fan of Gucci Mane... yeah... I said it (and now there's written documentation) 
I AM A FAN OF GUCCI MANE.

I present to you a mixtape that has been out for a while, but I'm just now getting on it... 
Gucci Mane & DJ Drama: The Movie.  Gangsta Grillz you BASTARDS!!!



What are my favorite tracks you ask?  PLEASE check these out:
  • "Feelin Myself"
  • "Photo Shoot"
  • "Kill the Parking Lot"
  • "Bachelor Pad"
  • "I Live In A TV" (My personal favorite, I crack up laughing everytime I hear the intro)
  • "Shirt Off" (LMAO!!!  This is entertainment!!  "I take my shirt off and all the hoes STOP Breathing!!!  They really believe in themselves as artists... And for that, I commend them.)
  • Last but not least, "I'm A Star".  I am willing to give $50 to ANYONE that can tell me the lyrics to ANY verse... not the hook, a verse... 
Production is actually good, that's what carries the project.  The ad libs are priceless, and I was thoroughly entertained throughout the entire mixtape.  

"Well Dayum Gucci" - Gucci Mane LaFlare aka Gucci Pacino

No comments: