Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

DC to ATL... The Footage...

Ok... so it's a little late, but I promised footage... I lost my camera so a lot of the good stuff (ciphers, pictures, video, etc...) is missing... SORRY.


Follow me.... 



Yes... I had THREE of those things... that's what you call getting it started... 

So... I arrived, got the drinks flowing, and had a cipher with the homies... but all that footage was lost on my camera.  Had a crazy Halloween night.  Saturday, hit the mall and a few Sneaker Boutiques... spent too much money.  Had a few Margaritas from Chipotle (QUALITY!), then hit Magic City and Onyx... Yazzur!!  Closed the night with "Flip Cup", next thing I knew, I was waking up at 6:30am for my flight.  Observe...



Unfortunately, didn't hit the studio, but we're cooking up something special... stay tuned!

Overall: Besides losing my camera... EXCELLENT TRIP!

No comments: