Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

LATE T.Y.M.E. Machine Monday... SORRY

Sorry... I'll let the video do the explaining.

And we're off... this is the FUTURE!

Since this IS a typed document, I will go on the record saying that DRAKE could be the FUTURE of not only Hip-Hop, but music in general!!  There is NOTHING he can't do.  Call it what you want, I'm a fan.  STRAIGHT LIKE THAT!  He murders Lil Wayne on EVERY track (that I've heard so far, about 4 joints) and can do records like this... if YOU don't like it (Fellas) ask your girl if she does... POINT PROVEN.   I can soooo relate... music please!!!



Wowww.... Shouts out to YouHeardthatnew.com (Howard U. Alum)

Alright, this next one may not be the FUTURE, but i love it!!  A Few L.@.Me's may be able to relate.  This is PURE entertainment, and I LOVE "Off-the-top" Freestyles, so... here ya go!
ps 
You don't get the full effect unless you listen to the ENTIRE thing... let the brainwashing begin!

Ahh... refreshing... Sorry for the delay folks.  Hope I made up for it!

Stay tuned for more of the goodness.  I got new tracks on the way, I hear I need to give you more than just the old joints on T.Y.M.E. Machine Mondays.  Will do... 

2 comments:

LCD said...

Homie u a fan of Drake for the same reasons i'm a fan of Drumma Boi... both y'all music is on par with one another and both of y'all are dynamic and versatile.

Good shit!

RICOSUAVEatl said...

Drake is def the future...been peepin him since he put out Replacement Girl in '06....

I love Busta's creativity...his videos are second to none...

GUCCI!!!!..i have to admit, as a lover of lyricism i get tired of hearing the party music thats been put out all over the A..BUT when im ready to party Gucci is a MUST!! Gucci is prolly the most creative and diverse of ATL 'club' rappers....