Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Umm.... Confused.

So, anyone that knows me closely knows the role that Erykah Badu plays in my life (If you don't know, don't ask, JUST THIS ONE TIME).  Anyway, she is very much the beacon for eclectic, soulful, and powerful music.  I would go as far as to say she's a genius in her own right.  

So, I'm on her MySpace page the other day and come across what you will see below.  Let's just say, I was a bit lost.  I mean, I respect an E. Badu co-sign, but this... well, to each his own. 

I have no more to say.  Observe.  PLEASE give your comments... 

I still love you Miss Badu.  "Peace and Blessings".  Congrats on the new life.
Shouts out to Tee and raqstar.

Actually, while we're at it, let's get into something I REALLY like from the Queen.  

Erykah Badu & Ice the Villain - "Honey" (The S.H.I.T.)


I got more songs with her on the way (already done, but won't drop 'em yet)... man I'd love to make an album with her.  It might improve my diet and make me a sex symbol ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Son..........I dunno....the hair alone throws me of...and then the astrology tats...doesn't suprise me she is diggin it tho...she appreciates people doin what they wanna do...thats all