Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Pick-Me-Up Wednesday

Need a pick-me-up?  Good.  Here folks... Smile.

This is quite funny to me... 

Reminds me of home back in South Carolina... lmao!!

Ladies, you might not agree, but this is DEFINITELY a "Pick-Me-Up".  In so many ways...

Shouts out to Goadometalk.com for the video.

Whew, now wasn't that refreshing?!?!?!  

Now, I leave you with this question I read in a book the other day.  This question is only for the hardest, hungry, most thugged out of people (me, of course, lmao)....

Would you... wearing a mask, punch your grandmother (or oldest living relative) as hard as you can in the stomach, ONCE, for $10,000 is she never found out it was you?  Would you do it for $100,000?  $1,000,000?

ok....

Still hungry for more?

How much would it take for you to take a bite out of...
A Dead Rat?
A stick of deodorant?
A live snail?
A four year old Milky Way Candy Bar?
Your Arm?
A stranger's arm?
A Corpse?
A piece of you feces?

Ok, ok, I'm done... don't blame me, blame the book!  Oh how I love random humor. Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ice! first time coming & i asked my roommates these how much would it take ?s...u gotta come harder. i got broke ass college kids sayin they would bite a corpse for $100....ha. good stuff tho, keep it up. <3

Sandra G. said...

You couldn't pay me enough to take a bite out of any of those things except the candy bar... I would do it for $50.00. But then I would probably have to go to the emergency room for food poisoning. HaHa

Thrilla Nilla said...

I would punch my grama in the stomach for 1,000$. Concidering shes only 54.. She can take it.
Lol