Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Congo Week: Breaking the Silence

October 20, 2008.  
I got invited to an event held by a group of organizations for Congo Week.  I hate to not have all the facts 100% together, so I'll just give you the link.  I encourage you all to take a look at it and help the cause. 

WWW.CONGOWEEK.ORG/ENGLISH

Anyways, the first day of Congo Week had to do with expression of one's art through music, art, dance, etc.  I chose to do a personal favorite from a while back, plus it was late notice so I didn't have time to make something new.  If you look at one of the earlier posts, I put up 2027.  Not sure if I'm at liberty to self-proclaim a "classic", but let's just leave it at "personal favorite" (that I just-so-happen to think is a classic, lol).  

Enjoy!




Shouts out to Grace (aka Amazing Grace), Erik (the camera man), DJ Ja-Hi, Ace, Tee, Maquita, and the Kwame Ture Society.  

No comments: