Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Welcome!

FINALLY!!!  It's here.  Icethevillain.blogspot.com is up and running, thanks to the requests of all 3 of my fans asking to have a way of getting into the personal life of Anthony "Ice the Villain" Poole (ok, maybe a little more than 3, but you get the point).  This is the beginning of something epic... I promise.

I'm kinda new to the whole "Internet Savvy" thing so work with me.  Feel free to send me suggestions on how to spice things up and what you want to see on the blog.  Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, get on the bandwagon before it's too late, lol.... oNe.

____________________________________________________________________
Taping Your Mouth Entertainment = It's T.Y.M.E.
Howard University = I got US!
DMV = WE got US!

L.@.Me = Look At Me!
                                   

No comments: