Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Front Page News!!!

If this isn't proof, what else is?

Spoke on a panel last night with some fellow students from Howard University about the state of black music.  Shouts out to Joshua Mitchell and the Lambda Chapter of Alpha Nu Omega Fraternity for inviting me.  It's incredible hearing just how intelligent my peers are.  There were some great questions asked and very impressive answers.  I woke up this morning and saw that it made front page news in the Howard University Hilltop.  Check it out by clicking the link.


"Damn it feels good to see people up on it"
-Biz Markie 


I'll be posting some pictures I got from the event and a few video clips of some answers later tonight.  Shouts out to Emmitt McGee III, Derick "Deontre Blayz" Bowers, Melech Thomas (Mr. Howard University), O. Christopher Buckner, and Rachel Robinson. 

No comments: