Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

I KNOW GREATNESS!

Remember when I told you I co-signed the homie Lil Dee a few posts down?  Remember when I said to get to know my team (Chainz & LCD) before its too late?  Well... clock's ticking!  

Even Multi-platinum producers Cool & Dre ("Hate it or Love It", "Say I", "New York") co-signed.
Need Beats? Fruity Loops just not gettin' you over the hump anymore?  Call the extraordinary LCD: Myspace.com/thetruelcd

Not good enough to make a decent hook?  Need that feature to make people want to play the whole song, maybe even MORE than once?  Lil' Dee got you: Myspace.com/yblildee

ps
As a true artist and one that can respect the hustle of another, you should NEVER be afraid to show love to people making good music.  If you've EVER been nervous to put someone else's myspace page up or shout out another talented person to help give them some shine... KILL YO' SELF!  

*I Put OonnnNNNnnNNNNN*

2 comments:

LCD said...

Good lookin out on the shout homie!

Anonymous said...

that last paragraph sound like some sibliminal shit partna....B.P told me bout that certain situation wit a *ahem* local artist lmao