Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

November 4th... VOTE!!!

I know EVERYONE is pushing you to vote, and I hate to follow the crowd, but this is THAT serious!!  Not only do we have the chance to make history (of COURSE I'm voting for Barack Obama), but we have the chance to improve the future for ourselves and children.  VOTE!!  I don't believe Barack Obama will be the savior of the WORLD as we know it, but Im positive things can't get much worse than they've been before, UNLESS McCain and Palin get in office....

Anyways, off the soapbox.  I got this in my inbox and thought I should share it... it's pretty scary, and HILARIOUS!!



Yeah, I guess they put my government out.  Oh well, FACEBOOK ME!

Shouts out to Ace and Price (E-mail Hacker Extraordinaire, lol).

1 comment:

LCD said...

Just got an update... they're moving the Iran bombing to Sunday after the 4pm football games...