Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Time = T.Y.M.E.

I was getting ready to put up the post for today and thought to myself, "How in the WORLD am I going to keep "Time Machine Monday" going for very long if I'm trying to use my songs and I don't really have so many old songs that they'll stretch long enough to last unless I do one song each time?"  

Then an angel descended from heaven and said to me, "Hey fool, stop being so selfish and think of more than just yourself!!"  

And it came to me, don't just post MY songs, we'll do all of T.Y.M.E.!  I may even sprinkle some affiliates here and there to keep things spicy, lol.

So with that being said... "Time Machine Monday" becomes, 
"T.Y.M.E. Machine Monday"


And we're off!






And one of my personal favorites (that I wasn't on, lol)



By the way, since AP was on the last track, check out the article Sickamore did on him on HipHopGame.com, definitely a good look.  

DMV WE GOT US!

HIPHOPGAME.COM

More to come.  Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

B.P. Cooper said...

Son... Good Music is my favorite joint.. no bull

RICOSUAVEatl said...

bruh you know you gotta holla @ me if you in atl...