Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Inspiration? Joe Budden

While Hip-Hop is constantly changing, not much changes for me when it comes to recognizing quality music and true talent.  One of my favorite artists... PERIOD, just released a new mixtape and I feel like I would be doing you all a disservice if I didn't put you onto something (if you didn't already know)... JOE BUDDEN!  I've been following since before the first (and only) album, and ALL the mixtapes.  I present to you his new project, "Halfway House".  Enjoy!



And just to add some controversy to things, let's address the haters, girls (because NONE that I've met understand why I look up to Joe Budden's music due to "Pump It Up"), and people that don't believe me when I say Jay-Z (though I look up to him too) could very well be the reason Joe isn't killin' em mainstream... school's in session...




And while my favorite rappers change A LOT... Joe Budden is part of the Super-Group I'll start when I get on.... kinda like the 2010 Wu-Tang or something, just not as many people, lol:

Joe Budden
Royce Da 5'9"
Ice the Villain
Joell Ortiz
Drake

Yeah.... HISTORY!

No comments: