Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Random Video (9-24-08)

So, I can be kind of reserved at times.  Unfortunately, my friends/co-workers aren't exactly like me.  We're chilling outside of the 930 Club in Washington, DC for the RedBull Big Tune beat battle before seeing Nottz and Wale.  The camera guys are making their way through the line and start interviewing my homie "E McGee the 3".  Of course he shouts out WHBC 830AM Channel 51, Howard University's College Station, www.whbc830am.com (I had to plug it, lol) and everything's cool.  So then they ask who he listens to on the DC Hip-Hop scene... 

*sigh* 

You know that feeling you got when your mom used to put you on the spot for all your extended family because you could do "that dance"?  Yeah that feeling. Needless to say, it was time to dance.  I love my friends.  Enjoy!


Shouts out Ace, Price, Tee, raqstar, KC Slim, and E McGee. 

No comments: