Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Does your MOM have NO DAMN SENSE?!?!

Well, she can't be much worse than Keyshia Cole's mother.  Fast-forward to about 2:25 into the video... what a mess. SMH.

 

But, to brighten your day, I found this little bundle of joy to be a delightful sight (if you're into that kinda thing)... 


Not sure if that makes 'Yeezy a positive or negative influence, but an influence nonetheless.  

Now, I must go back to putting together a track.  I'm done with finals as of THIS morning!!!  If you know anyone that can help do some fly and unique artwork for my upcoming mixtape, take some nice flicks, or press cds for the "lowski", lemme know.  It's a recession! lol 

1 comment:

Thrilla Nilla said...

Haha, I saw the little girl on Kanye's Blog a few days ago. That is too cute. Looks like my nephew has A LOT to learn.