Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Pick-Me-Up T.Y.M.E. Machine Monedsday

Who missed me?!?!  I know...

In case you were wondering why there was no T.Y.M.E. Machine Monday this week, it's because I had a surprise waiting.  But before that, I must give you the much needed Pick-Me-Up for the Hump Day.  I'm on break for the Holidays, but things are still "Cold in the D", so I gotta give y'all a Christmas gift a lil early.  A bag of Fizzun for you fools.  Smile & Observe.

Disgusting, right?  But for $500 and free breadsticks, would YOU eat it?  Be honest!!!  Everyone has a price...

Wow... peep homegirl's wink at the end, LMAO!

SMH.


fail owned pwned pictures
I couldn't even laugh at this, but just remember for Pick-Me-Up Wednesday, SOME people have it worse than you... tisk tisk tisk.


Ok, if you were in the congregation at this time, would you have laughed?  And don't lie either... 'cuz I might have... lol.  


Wal-Mart?  Atheist?!?!?
fail owned pwned pictures

Hope that brightened the day L.@.Me's.  

If not, there's something that's sure to please.  CRACK!!  Here's a past-time song with a futuristic twist...


Point Blank, Tupac, Notorious B.I.G., and Big L 
"Deadly Combination 2008"



Next up, new music from Mass Potential, Complete, G*Two, and Yours Truly!
"Cold Steel"

Yup... Merry Christmas suckas! 
I CAN'T BE DENIED.
L.@.Me 

No comments: