Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

T.Y.M.E. Machine... Tuesday?!?!?

Ahhhh Hell Naw!!!

A wise man once told me not to fall off before I get on... I feel like that's what ALMOST happened.  I apologize for not posting T.Y.M.E. Machine Monday.  I know some people wait for that like the 1st and 15th, lol.  Anywho, I figured I'd try to make up for it with some quality crack-milk for the hungry children.  

"Hey Ice, how you gonna do that?" You ask.  

Here. 
Wale - "Nike Boots"
(This is pretty darn major)


Then, we give you the SUPER Remix featuring me and the homie AP (Ok, it's not official, but sometimes it be's like that).  I'm not sure if this is all a trip to the past ("Nike Boots" is an old song) or the future (this IS the Future of the DMV at a glance).  Not sure... but does it really matter?  Enjoy.



Letter to the L.@.Me's (and anyone else reading)
Again, my bad for the brief hiatus.  If only you knew what I was cooking up in my absence from you all, you MIGHT forgive me.  However, no excuses, it's almost 2009 and I should do better.  That's what blogging is for, right?  Don't worry, I got us... 

L@.ME!

No comments: