Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Goadometalk.com. I Made It!

Damn it feels good to see people up on it... No vapors here, though.  Much respect to Goadometalk.com and the entire DMV.  It's a good feeling seeing the mutual respect amongst people that care about their area.  

Check out the link: 

I'll definitely be back on the site... soon.  Learn It!

Shout out to Major!  And stay tuned to Howard University's college radio station WHBC Channel 51 830AM (Yup... I'm the General Manager, L.@.Me's holla at me to get on and shine).  If you want to check it out, go to www.whbc830am.com and click "listen now".  We're off-air until January 26, 2009 but feel free to listen to the pre-recorded shows, music, and even interviews from T.I., Yung Berg, Swizz Beatz, and many more!

No comments: