Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Serious...

If you didn't check out the new track "Serious" I posted two days ago, please check it out.  I appreciate the feedback I've gotten from the public, I'm glad you all are diggin' it.  Listening to it I kept thinking about the simple phrase "I'm serious about this music" and couldn't help but to think about the difference between those that are truly "serious" about their craft and those that aren't.  I could probably go on for days about what I think are some of the differences that would set the two apart, but I don't care to at 4:45 in the morning, so I won't.  

What I will do, is show you two videos that struck a nerve and show what it means to be "serious" about something.  Pardon me, but it's soapbox time.  For those that think higher... enjoy, or at least just closely consider the following.

A Milli... what?


A Letter to the "Successful..."


Just something I thought would be thought-provoking to those that encourage that type of thing.  Shouts out to AllHipHop.com and Worldstarhiphop.com

I'm supposed to be performing tonight around 8pm at Howard University's College of Medicine at 520 W Street NW, 3rd Floor.  Something for the Graduate Students.  Come through if you get a chance.  Shouts out to LCD.

No comments: