Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Just Imagine...

Ok, so you're famous.  It doesn't matter what you do, just imagine that you are VERY well respected and admired by the public.  You MUST protect your reputation, right?  I can understand making sure you stay around the right crowd, setting a good example for the youth, and maintaining a sense of professionalism at all times...

But what happens when an obsessed (and awkwardly not-so-talented) fan does this?


Do you respond?  Do you ignore it?  What if someone asks you about it?  What would YOU do?  PLEASE comment, I have to prepare myself for the worst of situations upon stardom (just hopefully not THIS kind of situation) lol.

Shouts out to AllHipHop.com.

5 comments:

LCD said...

That's fuckin disgusting dawg... like that aint even funny in the slightest...

SimplySwagg11 said...

Wow...Thats ridiculous...That joint can't be serious son..

...I think I may be mad at you for putting it up lol...too disturbing...lol

Ice the Villain said...

People:

I know that the video is OD, but I must inform my people. I have NO idea what makes a "MAN" do something like that... that's BEYOND a love for sports. Funny thing is, the question remains unanswered... what would YOU do if you were G. Arenas and saw this?

SimplySwagg11 said...

There isn't much G.Arenas can do...I would act as if I never saw it and if people continued to ask about it I probably wouldnt comment towards it...

..its just too gay...too gay...

RICOSUAVEatl said...

..you cant do anything but deny ever seeing it..if Gilbert acknowledge it and says he enjoyed the video his sexuality would be questioned...if Gilbert acknowledges it and says something negative he risks offending his homosexual fans...so he has to act like he hasnt seen it...