Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

T.Y.M.E. Machine Monday!


Yeah, umm.... I was going to do this earlier but fell asleep after catching the "-itis" from one of the best Burritos I've ever had from this place called Chix off of U Street.  Tasty.  Anyways, when I wake up I realize that the post I put up yesterday for the "Bad News (Remix)" track with Kanye West was deleted.  How?  No clue.  Unless the Hip-Hop Police are checking the Under-Underground, maybe someone got in my account.  Either way, now the track's the past, but so good it's the future.  To whoever took the post down... Enjoy... AGAIN!




Ladies... we DO try (some of us).  Fellas, I Got US!


2 comments:

RICOSUAVEatl said...

you know what...the first suave saturday where i sampled prince AND the whole zshare of 'the gospel of ricosuave' got deletedd...i think some artists are making sure their music isnt touched...i know prince had a thing about his music and youtube and the rest of the internet..maybe kanye's ppl on the same shit...

Ice the Villain said...

I wouldn't doubt it... SUCKAS!