Followers, Family, Friends & Supporters... The L.@.Me's

Pick-Me-Up!!

Geez... just left my dorm (Shouts out to Howard University for kicking me out for the Holidays) and during my transit I didn't get to provide Pick-Me-Up Wednesday!  But have no fear, I shall make up for it... NOW!

Just surfing the net... found some things you might like... Hopefully.







Not sure if i posted this before or not... but geez I think it's disgustingly funny! lmao!

FYI: I have to give a speech at my high school at 9am and for SOME reason i'm still up (which explains why I dunno how to take off this wack ass underline!  Either way, here's what I wanna know:

If you were the Vice President of a prestigious organization at your high school and had to give a speech to the current students about how the organization helped you prosper in college, would you, for a very fun and productive night in the studio, stay up all night and come to the speech smelling of "ignorant oil" and write your speech last minute in the bathroom, or be a good guy and go to sleep to get a nice wholesome rest?

Doesn't matter, clearly I've already chosen my fate.  This is the SECOND year in a row... smh.

Pray for me. Back to the studio! LMAO!

L.@.Me.


No comments: